Uncountable helps the world’s largest manufacturers drive innovation. By leveraging advanced artificial intelligence techniques, Uncountable augments the traditional R&D approach to get better material and chemical products to the market in half the time. Founded by MIT and Stanford machine learning experts, Uncountable is building a great company attacking an untapped R&D market. We work companies of all sizes, from innovative startups to Fortune 500 manufacturers, delivering a proven solution that creates tremendous value for research organizations.
We are striving to build and perfect a masterful revenue generation team.
Senior Account Executive
Location: Bay Area, CA Commitment: Full-time
Description: We’re looking for a hardworking, customer-oriented sales leader to join our team to grow the business. We want you to bring your unique perspective and experience into the sales process. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally and be instrumental to shaping the product and the team.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing new business
- Delivering sales pitches to prospective customers both over the phone and in-person
- Providing demos of Uncountable's web platform
- Building proposals and handling complex negotiations
- Coordinating sales efforts to ensure Uncountable is always putting our best foot forward
- Professional experience in sales
- Strong individual contributor with great collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and take ownership of accounts; someone who is excited to roll up his or her sleeves and dive in
- Availability to travel 25-50% of the time
- Availability to take morning calls with the east coast and Europe
- Passion for technology, chemistry, or material science
- Past experience working in an early stage start-up environment
- Past experience selling a technical product
- Familiarity with large enterprise sales techniques
- Knowledge of chemistry/materials science and statistics