Uncountable helps the world’s largest manufacturers drive innovation. By leveraging advanced artificial intelligence techniques, Uncountable augments the traditional R&D approach to get better material and chemical products to the market in half the time. Founded by MIT and Stanford machine learning experts, Uncountable is building a great company attacking an untapped R&D market. We work companies of all sizes, from innovative startups to Fortune 500 manufacturers, delivering a proven solution that creates tremendous value for research organizations.
We are striving to build and perfect a masterful business development team.
Head of Business Development
Location: Bay Area, CA Commitment: Full-time
Description: Uncountable is seeking a driven business development lead to acquire new customers, drive revenue growth, and grow a sales team and process.
The position is an opportunity to have immense impact on the growth and development of Uncountable’s innovative solution for the world’s largest manufacturers. You will work hand-in-hand with the founding team to achieve business growth goals and build out our internal sales team.
Responsibilities will focus around refining and scaling the enterprise sales strategy of the company. This will include discovery of new revenue opportunities, from lead generation to closed deals. The role will also require growing and leading a scrappy and successful sales organization for an early-stage artificial intelligence company. You will be responsible for building and establishing relationships with executives at the highest level in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities.
- Demonstrated track record of over-performance selling for technical solutions to the enterprise
- Experience building and managing a sales team towards success
- Ability to thrive in a team environments, collaborating with individuals who challenge each other to grow and improve
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to solve a really difficult problem with an advanced technological solution
- Experience in data science/analytics with the ability to effectively communicate the software technology
- Familiarity and basic knowledge of the materials and chemicals industries