Uncountable helps the world’s largest manufacturers drive innovation. By leveraging advanced artificial intelligence techniques, Uncountable augments the traditional R&D approach to get better material and chemical products to the market in half the time. Founded by MIT and Stanford machine learning experts, Uncountable is building a great company attacking an untapped R&D market. We work companies of all sizes, from innovative startups to Fortune 500 manufacturers, delivering a proven solution that creates tremendous value for research organizations.
We are striving to build and perfect a masterful revenue generation team.
Senior Account Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA Commitment: Full-time Salary Range: $80,000-120,000 + commission / year
Description: Uncountable is looking for an A+ account manager who is driven, responsible, and a high impact player to join our growing team. The role requires a strong ability to develop and maintain complex relationships with large organizations, a proven track record of successful customer engagements, and a willingness to embrace a young startup environment. Experience delivering analytics products or enterprise software platforms into large organizations is major plus.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Uncountable’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, and putting the customer’s happiness above all leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy
- Increase customer engagement by conducting regular check-in calls, performing in person business reviews with leadership, and maintaining a firm understanding of all activities between Uncountable’s data science team and customers
- Become a trusted partner and advocate of our customers by being transparent in demonstrating ROI and providing guidance for success
- Work closely with sales team to create a plan for each customer’s success and expansion with Uncountable
- Work closely with data science and product teams on identification of improvements to product and customer interactions
- Act as the voice of the customer to provide feedback on how Uncountable can better serve our customers
- 2+ years of experience in software customer success, account management, sales or management consulting
- Outstanding executive presence and communication abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Passion for science, chemistry or artificial intelligence
- An aptitude for statistics, mathematics